student teaching

How do I enroll?

The first step is completing the Online Application.  You’ll be prompted to create a username and password before beginning the application.  There will be a one-time application fee, due upon submission of the application.  Unofficial transcripts are required for enrollment in graduate classes.

Apply Online

If you have any questions about this process, please contact our office. Email: [email protected]

What happens next?

You will receive a welcome email containing preliminary instructions, and User Support Services will follow up by sending your LancerNet ID and password to the email address you provided on the application. You’ll use these credentials for registration and course access.  You may contact User Support Services by phone at 434.395.4357 or toll-free at 877.267.7883.

How do I drop a course?

All non-degree students are required to meet the course drop and withdrawal deadlines. A drop will reverse any tuition and fee charges. A withdrawal will result in a “W” on your transcript and will not generate a tuition and fee refund.