LCSW Clinical Supervision Training Workshop
In-person or virtual | Five speakers | Three webinar dates
This workshop is designed to fulfill the requirement for LCSW Clinical Supervisors to provide LCSW supervision for Licensure. This workshop provides 14 continuing education (CE) hours.
The October and March sessions will only be offered virtually. Plan for the July session to be offered in-person. In light of COVID-19, this workshop may transition to a fully online format. You will be notified in advance if this must occur. The refund and cancellation policy still applies.
October 29-30, 2020 | March 15-19, 2021 | July 16-17, 2021
- John Salay, LCSW | Social Work Advisory Board
- Dr. Joseph Walsh, LCSW, Ph.D | Social Work Advisory Board
- Shayla Betts, LCSW | Longwood Faculty
- Teresa Reynolds, LCSW | Longwood Faculty
- Ian Danielsen, LCSW | Longwood Faculty
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Summarize supervision regulations as outlined by the Virginia Board of Social Work
- Identify and discuss key concepts related to the supervisory relationship
- Identify models and theories of supervision
- Identify key concepts and practices associated with critical cultural competence
- Identify concepts related to the evaluation of supervision
- Apply key concepts to supervision in rural settings
- Reflect on lifelong learning and professional responsibilities
- $250.00 for either in-person or virtual
- $225.00 for Longwood University alumni
If in-person, snacks will be provided. Please bring your own lunch.
Refund Policy: If an individual cancels 30 days prior to the event, the individual can receive a full refund. If an individual cancels two weeks prior to the event, half of the cost will be refunded. If the university should have to cancel the workshop, a full refund will be awarded.
Questions? Please contact Teresa Reynolds, LCSW, at [email protected]