Let Us Prepare You For Your Exam
GMAT Prep Classes
Why Should You Take Longwood’s GMAT Prep Class?
If you’re considering a Master of Business Administration (MBA) or other business-related advanced degree within the next five years, this GMAT Prep Class is ideal for you. Our GMAT preparation curriculum has been designed by experts, and you’ll receive 24 hours of targeted instruction to help you fully prepare. The materials include a class workbook and the official textbook from GMAT, with practice tests so you can use the skills and strategies you’re learning on previously released test questions. Our class will allow you to master techniques to improve your score with the help of experienced GMAT instructors.
This class includes expert instruction, a proven format, all class materials, access to diagnostic exams, and online support resources in one convenient, affordable package. The package cost for GMAT Prep is $749.00.
“I am so glad I decided to sign up for this class! I feel so ready to take the GMAT.”
Convenient Online Format
GMAT Prep classes are offered live-online, giving you the option to choose the schedule that works best for you. Our virtual classroom provides you with the opportunity to interact in real-time with your instructor and re-watch the class recordings at your convenience. This package includes access to recordings of all class modules, an instructor-monitored question forum, and online office hours. Access to online resources continues for 30 days after your last day of class, so you’ll still have resources for your independent practice after class is over.
Quantitative Test Topics Include:
- Strategies for handling math questions in the challenging data sufficiency format
- Approaches to math questions presented in abstract form
- Tactics for translating difficult real-world word problems into algebraic expressions or questions
- Review of the mathematical concepts tested in each of the GMAT quantitative formats
Verbal Test Topics Include:
- Spotting correct idiomatic speech in sentence completion problems
- Understanding the key components of arguments in critical reasoning problems
- Answering reading comprehension questions quickly, without reading the entire passage
Integrated Reasoning Topics Include:
- Interpreting data from tables, graphs, text, and other sources
- Dealing with multiple questions about the same data
- Analyzing data from multiple columns for Two-Part analysis questions
General Topics Include:
- Utilizing the process of elimination
- Mastering time-management skills
- Minimizing test anxiety
- Identifying common distractors
The live-online GMAT Prep class is offered online using Adobe Connect, a free browser plug-in. You need only a high-speed internet connection and speakers or headphones. Click here to check your system for compatibility.
Class materials will be delivered directly to your home. We recommend registering at least four (4) business days in advance of the class start date to ensure timely delivery.
About Our Program