How do I enroll in a class?
If you are a non-degree student and would like to take one or more Continuing Education courses at Longwood follow the instructions below to enroll in the course(s):
- Complete the Professional Studies Course Enrollment Form and the Application for In-State Tuition Rates. Non-degree students need to complete the application for in-state tuition form on a yearly basis to be considered for in-state rates.
- Submit your completed forms one of the following ways:
- Mail to the Registrar’s Office at Longwood University, 201 High Street, Farmville, VA 23909
- Fax to the Registrar’s Office at (434) 395-2252.
- Scan and email signed/completed forms as attachments to email@example.com.
- Deliver them in person to the Registrar’s Office, Barlow Hall.
Note: It is your responsibility to confirm receipt of all mailed, faxed and/or e-mailed items by calling (434) 395-2580.
For answers to questions about completing this process, please contact the Registrar’s Office at (434) 395-2580 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also email email@example.com for assistance.
What happens next?
The registrar’s office will review and process your course enrollment request. A confirmation of registration will be sent to the email you provide on your course enrollment form.
User Support Services (ITS) will follow up by sending your LancerNet ID and password to your personal email. You must use this ID and password to access your myLongwood website where all academic and billing information can be found. Any assistance with your myLongwood access can be provided by User Support Services (ITS). Please contact them at: 434.395.4357 or toll-free at 877.267.7883.
Tuition is due in full prior to the start of the course. Please direct all billing questions to the Student Accounts Office.
Once you have been enrolled in the course(s) watch your Longwood email for messages from your instructor.